We are looking for beginners who are passionate and motivated to learn and analyse. While academic merit, publications, and other experiences are notable, successful candidates also demonstrate enthusiasm and possess commendable work ethic, team spirit, and communication skills. Besides conducting research, s/he will be involved in identifying new opportunities for research, writing proposals and funding bids and publishing in appropriate peer review journals. S/he has an outstanding career path and progression in waiting.
- Governance Capability
- Macro Economic Performance
- International Economic Relations
- Health Education
- Poverty issues
- Rights and participation
- Gender & Women Rights
- Climate Change
- Biodiversity & Ecosystems
To be eligible, applicants must have the following qualifications:
- Post graduate degree in any of the subjects relating to the above mentioned areas of research. Performance will be given to Economics, Development Studies, Sociology, Anthropology, Women Studies, Agriculture and Statistics - with at least three first class/CGPA 3.50
- Have strong written and verbal English abilities
- Sound quantitative skills
- Willing to work under pressure in a highly competitive environment
- A time commitment of at least six months
The Unnayan Onneshan follows a transparent point based recruitment and promotion system. This point-based system provides fair competition and favours competent candidate to develop career and free of nepotism and biasness. The UO believes that this system will strengthen confidence among employees regarding their career where anyone can easily define his/her career path in a non-discriminatory way.
The Successful candidate will get competitive salary and other admissible benefits as per the rules of the organisation.
When to apply
The Graduate Recruitment programme is open year-round.
How to Apply
Review and Interview
After careful review by a selected panel, a few applicants will be offered an opportunity for written and viva voce examinations to better understand the applicant’s capabilities.
Offers to successful candidates will be made within approximately two weeks to a month following the interview.